Siddheshwar Shikshan Sanstha (SSS), is a non-profit organization founded in the year 2008 by honorable Mr. Sahebrao Bapusaheb Babar , a retired Accountant officer from Zilla Parishad , who always strived to empower the rural poor. There are many rural areas where children are deprived of education in English medium, which is a necessity in today’s world. Our vision is to spread quality in education in English medium for children in rural parts of Maharashtra.
As a first step , SSS has started Dnyanankur English medium school in a small village named Alegaon in Solapur district since there was no English medium school in 15 km of radius away from Alegaon. Today over 170 students are studying at our facility. We provide education for preprimary up to 5th standard students. We strive to provide experienced teachers and healthy and enthusiastic learning environment.
Our school is the first one to introduce theme based learning in a small village like Alegaon. We believe in learning through real life experience. Hence school tryes to organises field visits such as farms, Zoo, bus station, railways station, vegetable market. Activity based teaching and learning process is followed in our school.
SSS sponsors a school kit (School Uniform, Shoes, Socks, School Bag, Book Set, and Yearly Calendar) to every child coming to our school.
Aims and Objectives:
- Provide quality education to students of the rural and urban poor.
- Enlighten and create widespread awareness of education in rural areas and to make these children as competent as urban students.
- To develop values among students to respect elders, teachers and Nation.
- Enable them to develop their physical, creative, intellectual, social and emotional capacities.
- Develop basic skills like listening, reading, speaking, writing and thinking.
- Enhance the qualities like self esteem, confidence, values in life, leadership, courage and self control.
- Create awareness about their social responsibilities and encourage healthy group participation. Linking education to social transformation.
- Involving parents and the entire community in the education of their kids.
- Emphasis on all round development of the child.
- Dedicated and educated teams of management and teachers.
- Separate play area for pre-primary children.
- Regular medical checkup.
- Activity based education for pre-primary children.
- Special guidance for competitive exams.